Personalized care, close to home.
Froedtert South is a leader in cardiovascular care. We provide the latest tests and procedures to diagnose and treat heart and vascular conditions.
Our surgeons are using the da Vinci Xi surgical system to perform robotic surgery procedures.
If you’ve been told you need surgery, you may have several options to consider. One minimally invasive option is da Vinci Surgery. The da Vinci System has brought minimally invasive surgery to more than 3 million patients worldwide. da
Vinci technology – changing the experience of surgery for people around the world.
With the da Vinci Surgical System, surgeons operate through just a few small incisions. The da Vinci System features a magnified 3D high-definition vision system and tiny wristed instruments that bend and rotate far greater than the human hand. As a result, da Vinci enables your surgeon to operate with enhanced vision, precision and control.
The da Vinci System represents the latest in surgical and robotics technologies. Your surgeon is 100% in control of the da Vinci System at all times. da Vinci technology translates your surgeon’s hand movements into smaller, precise movements of tiny instruments inside your body
• A new overhead instrument arm architecture designed to facilitate anatomical access from virtually any position.
• A new endoscope digital architecture that creates a simpler, more compact design with improved vision.
• An ability to attach the endoscope to any arm, providing flexibility for visualizing the surgical site.
• Smaller, thinner arms with newly designed joints that offer a greater range of motion than ever before.
• Longer instrument shafts designed to give surgeons greater operative reach.